Mac systems are considered compatible mate of iPhones but what if you have an Android phone. You must be wondering if there is a seamless way to transfer files from Android to Mac. Well, there are plenty of programs out there that help you do the same.
Today we will discuss such programs and how to transfer files from Android to Mac in a seamless manner. So let’s get started!
Transfer Files from Android to Mac
Android to Mac file transfer can be easily executed via some program tools that we are going to discuss further.
SyncMate is a great tool that allows you to sync a Mac with Android devices for convenient file transfer. It directly syncs data between apps of both devices. Apart from being a powerful file transfer tool, it’s an awesome platform for device syncing. Let’s get to know its pros and cons.
- Easy to use and connect.
- “Mount disk” option in ‘Expert’ edition.
- Sync with cloud storage features.
- An all-around and powerful tool.
- Some features are exclusive to Expert edition.
It is another Android to Mac file transfer tool that allows you to transfer files between two devices with ease and convenience. It offers two connection modes – ADB and MTP. ADB allows for easy and fast transmission. MTP mode allows connecting varied devices like mp3 players or cameras as well.
- Great transfer modes and finder integration.
- It allows you to access both the internal and external storage of the Android device.
- On-the-phone file edit feature.
- Full device compatibility.
- It requires a USB cable to connect devices.
Recommended: How To Connect Airpods to Mac and iPhone
#3. Dr. Fone – Transfer
It is also one of the most widely used Android to Mac file transfer tools. You can transfer any type of file from Android to Mac including SMS, contacts, music, and more. This free transfer tool also allows you to make changes to your files.
- Affordable and free solution.
- It works with both Windows and Mac.
- Supports almost all file types.
- HEIC photo converter.
- You can also transfer contacts.
- Not so good customer support.
- Reported user complaints regarding its flow and working.
#4. Dukto R6
Dukto R6 is a small file transfer tool that allows you to transfer files from Android to Mac. Although it doesn’t have extended features, it offers a seamless file transfer experience. It allows data transfer over LAN, free to use and compact in nature.
- A quick drag and drop functionality.
- Easy and free to use.
- It is available for Mac, Windows, Android, and other platforms as well.
- No bug fixes till now.
- No support available.
Samsung to Mac file transfer
If you have a Samsung device and willing to transfer files from Samsung to Mac, here are some useful tools for you.
#1. Samsung Smart Switch
It is a great tool for Samsung to Mac file transfer. It is an official Samsung application for file transmission. With this, you can also create a backup of your device on Mac and restore it later. Apart from that, it allows contacts syncing, and other crucial information with your Outlook profile.
- Compatible with leading Samsung devices.
- It can be used to backup and restore data.
- Contact syncing feature.
- Free to use.
- Limited features.
#2. Android File Transfer
It is a simple and compact solution for Samsung to Mac file transfer. It’s a fast and secure way for file transmission. You can transfer files of a maximum of 4 GB size. Install the application on your Mac system and manage your content manually.
- Compatible with leading Android devices.
- It offers a secure way to transfer files.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Max allowed file size is 4 GB.
- No additional features.
Also known as SmartFinder, it is also a famous tool to transfer files from Android to Mac. It is also compatible with the most recent Android devices. The best part is that it bifurcates content into different categories for easy navigation.
- Free and easy to use.
- Extremely fast.
- No backup option.
- No automatic restore feature available.
Thank you for reading this article. Share this article on social media and keep visiting us.