Mac operating system is developed and marketed by Apple Inc. since 2001. It’s the primary OS for Mac computers. It is the second most widely used desktop operating system after Windows.
Windows and Mac are two different operating systems. But what if we tell you that you can install Mac on your Windows. Being a windows user, I think would that would be pretty cool!
So how can we achieve to install Mac on our Windows systems? In this article further, we will explain some tools that can help you do so. So let’s dig deeper and get to know the same.
Install Mac On Windows 10
Before we begin and let you know how to install Mac OS on Windows, there is one thing you to know. Apple doesn’t allow you to install Mac on any other device other than Apple devices.
So when you perform this installation, you are violating the terms of the Mac OS license agreement. And you do so at your own risk. Now when you know the risks, let’s proceed with the actual method to do so.
Things needed to install Mac OS
Before installing the Mac on your Windows PC, there are the following things that you need to know. Here’s goes the things needed to install Mac OS.
- You require a machine with a 64-bit Intel processor.
- At least 50 GB of free space on the drive.
- A Mac system is needed to download the macOS from the App Store, which is capable of running Mojave.
- A tool to create the installer and a USB stick to put it on.
- For the recent Macbook, you need a USB-C flash drive.
How to create a Mac OS installer?
One of the most popular installer creation tools is Unibeast. It’s a free app that lets you install Mac on a USB that can be installed on an Intel PC later. All you have to do is to register on tonymacx86.com to download it. Follow the instructions as given below to create a Mac OS installer.
- First of all, go to tonymacx86.com. Register on it and download Unibeast. Make sure to do this on a Mac computer.
- Next, go to Login or Register.
- Enter the email address and check the option “No, create an account now”.
- Tap Signup and enter the required information.
- Check the box “I agree to the terms and rules“.
- Click Signup and go to your email box.
- Open the confirmation email and then click the link.
- Double click the Downloads tab and scroll down to click Unibeast.
- Tap Download Now.
- Finally, download Multibeast.
How to use VMWare on Windows?
VMware is a workstation tool that allows you to run a virtual computer on your physical computer. It’s a great way to run different operating systems like Linux on the same computer. Follow the steps as given below to use VMware on Windows.
- Make sure your system meets all the requirements for running a virtual machine on a computer.
- Download VMware software.
- Install VMware workstation.
- Now open VMware and click File.
- Enter the details for the operating system.
- Name your virtual machine and set the disk size.
- Next, customize your virtual machine’s virtual hardware.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Next, check that VMware Tools are installed.
- Tap Power on this virtual machine to start it.
- You can also stop it by navigating Power > Shut Down.
- It allows you to move files between the virtual machine and the physical computer.
- You can also add removable devices like a printer on your virtual machine and much more.
Vmware is the best way to use any Operating System on Windows. It creates a virtual environment for any OS. You can use Mac OS completely on your Windows OS. If you are facing any issue then comment below.